Friday, June 23, 2017

Funerals make you do weird things. Like carry at 5oclock instead of 2:30


http://ift.tt/2t1GPMh subject of holsters in dresses came up a couple times recently so I just thought I'd share this. I mentioned wearing a bellyband at a wedding a couple weeks ago and I wasn't super happy with where it sat. I tried to just carry it normal under the dress and it worked ok but it wasn't very comfortable and it printed a little more than I would have liked. As a woman it's not always easy to carry because our clothes just aren't built yours and we can't all wear slacks and jeans everyday. So I love love love my bellyband for this reason. I can carry in anything. Literally anything. Sweatpants, spandex leggings, cotton leggings, jeans, shorts, dresses, you name it. So I spent about 45 minutes tonight playing with different outfits and carry positions and this is what I've settled on. It's not ideal but it'll do. You can't tell unless I'm bending over and I don't really think I'll be doing much of that tomorrow. But this will probably be the go to for dresses for me now. Just thought the women would be interested in seeing it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tZq4yF

No comments:

Post a Comment