Thursday, November 3, 2016

/r/ccw - clear my house!


Throwaway for obvious reasons.First and foremost: I realize that if someone is in my home I should be calling the police. Instead, this is for those times when there's a bump in the night and I do NOT know for a fact that someone broke in so I need to go see if the wind blew the screen door open or a glass fell off the table and so on - probably nothing but could be something - I'm bringing a firearm and flashlight just in case.Second, you can see an MS Paint "blueprint" of my house.-Red dots are doors.-Ignore the staircase - it leads to a part of the building that isn't my dwelling and the door is always locked.-The two outside doors are also locked, obviously.-Both doors to the office are typically shut.-The door between the corridor and the dining room is typically left wide open, as is the door to the bedroom.-Open floor concept should be clear, as there are no doors between the living room, dining room, and kitchen, leaving a straight shot (no pun intended) from the back door to the northeast corner of the living room.-Obvious problem: how to leave the bedroom and corridor without being exposed to both the front and back doors simultaneously.http://ift.tt/2eDAmgE via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2e5ArgP

No comments:

Post a Comment