Thursday, November 3, 2016

Concealing full size pistol


Im still fairly new to concealing a handgun but I have owned and tried a few holsters. I currently carry a PPS in a stealthgear onyx at 4:00. I feel fairly comfortable carrying this way but i know the pinky extention kinda pokes at my shirt a bit. Eventually I want to conceal a full size like the VP9.What tips do you have to conceal better? Do you swear by appendix carry? Is a claw necessary to pull the grip towards you? What holster do you use? What position, cant, ride height you carry in? Any other tips that make a difference?I just put in for the purchase of a stiffer belt and hoping this will be a good first step. I also increased the cant on my holster and have been experimenting. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fgitpe

No comments:

Post a Comment