Friday, July 23, 2021

Wrapping a compression band around waist to conceal pistol grip?


I carry AIWB with a kydex holster and since you can see the pistol grip if I lift my shirt up, I thought of an idea for situations where deep concealment is desired (like when you're in a situation where you have to reach above your head, or physical activity where shirt could fly up, or it's a very windy day, or if your work doesn't allow CCW, etc), where I'm thinking of wrapping an elastic compression band over my waist so that it completely covers the pistol grip. Since it's elastic I don't think it would be too difficult to reach under it and draw the gun out if needed, and to me this sounds like a better alternative to not being able to carry at all when in situations you just can't risk exposing the gun. What does everyone think of this idea? I know the belly band CCW holsters exist but those don't conceal the pistol grip so that's not a solution in this case. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3y5w6zo

No comments:

Post a Comment