Friday, July 23, 2021

Whats with all the dry fire training being done from a hands up position?


It seems most posts on here of people doing dry fire practice start with them in the hands up position. I also noticed The Honest Outlaw do it in a video. Whats the point? I may not be an operator, LEO or tactical bad ass but it seems like the most unlikely position you would draw from considering in that scenario you would likely already have a weapon pointed at you (unless you have another reason to put your hands up I guess).To me it seems like people should practice more likely scenarios like hands in your pockets, on your phone, seated, seated in your car, holding hands with your SO etc. Those would all be more likely positions to start a draw from IMO.Any reasons why I am wrong? Always open to learning something new. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iHmKTN

No comments:

Post a Comment