Friday, July 23, 2021

Suspenders / braces cuz pants anchor


TLDR Got pants anchor issues. Any recommendations for braces / suspenders?I wear a Grip6 or Cobra belt, which totally does the job in town / off work. But in the woods / @ work, I've gone back to a steel frame 10mm, strong side (I live in no shit black and griz country). I train and handle working dogs, which involves lots of rough and tumble nonsense, including but not limited to: jogging, rolling, being dragged, spastic jumping, falling on my bony ass, etc. My working "field loadout" is already fairly heavy and the steel chonk pistol pushes things over the edge. I've used Dickies Perry suspenders before, but they lose the elasticity very quickly and they don't fit over wide rear belt loop of the 5:11 cargos I usually wear. (Best pants ever and I don't care what people think) Any experience and suggestions appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3iEDICp

No comments:

Post a Comment