Friday, July 16, 2021

Reloaded ammo


So I looked back and the closest I could find was a few of you guys saying you wouldn't trust reman/reloaded ammo because of quality issues which I fully understand. However, yesterday I ended up finally getting a reloading bench for a good price, only to get home and find out that it's a progressive press too. Seeing as unless I run out of powder, squibs are gonna be a tad bit unlikely, would you guys trust ammo you reloaded yourself for carry? I ask mostly because I have a few rounds that have suffered the great and terrible bullet setback, so in my head it would make sense to use a bullet separator and reload it back to (or close to) factory specs. Normally I know some of you guys would say toss it in the trash and don't worry about it, but this is a unique exclusion to that rule for meEDIT: Just to clear up any confusion, ammo I reloaded myself I probably won't waste/risk in a dgu, and if I do it won't be for a very long time. Just considering reloading setback cases and throwing them in the range bag, but curious about opinions via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2UaszRG

No comments:

Post a Comment