Friday, July 2, 2021

Recommendations for vests that allow or help with ccw.


I have a shoulder holster and a few vests I can wear to hide it when the wear is a bit chilly or when I’m in more casual wear. I would like to have a way to carry when either formal or wearing a nice shirt. Also looking for something light weight for when it’s very warm outside but doesn’t look like I’m heading to the range or fishing lolThough about some nice dress vests but they all have skinny shoulders and the holster strap can be seen.So basically looking for some ideas for vests that: Can hide a holster Light weight Can be work formally Can be worn casually Can hide a gun on their own no holster needed Not that I would but can be worn in a office when and if permittedSorry but going for more style with this that functionality or tactical advantage so no tactical vests or quick draws unless fashionable thank you . It’s just to have something on me I’ll train on the rest my self. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3AovN4c

No comments:

Post a Comment