Thursday, July 15, 2021

Best type of kitchen knife for self defense?

What’s the best type of knife that could belong in a kitchen that doesn’t look like something designed to be a weapon or has an aggressive/tactical look for self defense? I was stabbing some raw meat to try to get a feel for what it might physically feel like to stab an attacker and I feel like the chefs knife I have is a bit too heavy for stabbing something with resistance repeatedly. This isn’t a kitchen knife but I have an opinel 8 but it feels like if I twist it or move it in wrong way while it is lodged inside the flesh it will snap. So basically, what type of kitchen knife would have the balance of attributes making it the most suited for self defense? I’m aware that it won’t be as good as something designed for self defense but I’m looking for something benign looking not a KA-BAR. Thank you.



Submitted July 15, 2021 at 04:44AM by ChloeClozapine https://ift.tt/3B4qzLg

No comments:

Post a Comment