Thursday, April 2, 2020

Virginia Utah reciprocity questions


First time gun-owner here!First, the backstory. I'm a Korean American and was born and raised here in the US. Thanks to the corona virus, Asians have been getting attacked due to small minded people. (I haven't even left the country in 10 years!) After reading about the story of someone stabbing/assaulting a family of 3 (including 2 very young children) in texas; I have decided to take my rights as an American and purchase a gun for self-defense however, I obviously need a concealed carry permit.Now that being said, I've been searching for means to get the permit here in Utah and am stuck with these options (or so it seems). Keep in mind I'm keeping my social distance from people and would rather not go into a class of 50+ people.take an online CCW class and get a non resident PERMIT for the state of Virginia (been looking at the website concealedcarry.com) apparently that's all I need and thanks to reciprocity I can apparently carry in the state of Utah.wait until mid May until a class spot opens up (I don't like this as I would like to keep myself and my fiance safe TODAY)take a class mid-april with 50+ people (again, social distancing) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2V0Po6K

No comments:

Post a Comment