Monday, April 27, 2020

Obtaining a permit through an online course?


I sustained a hip injury about 2 years ago and have since lost the ability to defend myself and even run. I have been in denial about the situation because I'm only 30 and have been extremely active and athletic my entire life. But after a recent encounter that left me very scared (thank god the guy didn't know I'm injured) I have decided to carry.My lgs offers a certification class/program, but everything is shut down, of course. So I called the shop and asked if they knew of any other way to get it started and they said no.There are several online websites that claim I can just watch their free video, take their free test (as many times as I need) and then pay 65 dollars for them to email me a certificate that I take to my county clerk for a legal permit.I want to know if anyone here knows if this is legitimate, and if the state will even accept this.I'm in Virginia.Thanks guys. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2y3wWCP

No comments:

Post a Comment