Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Reasonable dry-fire par times from concealment


Hey folks, I recently got my hands on my first shot timer (yay!) and being quarantined, I've taken to dryfiring throughout the day, everyday. I'm usually drawing from concealment and dryfiring at 3x5 index cards about 5 yards away and I wanted to ask you all what reasonable par times from the buzzer to the shot for different skill levels should look like and what I should be striving for.Every time I've looked on different forums, I see this blazing fast times for setups like that about how people are pulling this off in 1 second and I'm like ... how in the world is a novice like me gonna get close to that? Where would I even start? I guess I'm glacially slow because for me it's closer to 2 seconds if I'm really pushing myself.In any case, I hope the rest of you all pick up a shot timer as well! It's been remarkably helpful already and it adds an additional element to dry fire practice at home. Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35le6U4

No comments:

Post a Comment