Tuesday, April 28, 2020

CCW Gift Ideas


I apologize if this is the wrong sub for this, but I figured I would post it here anyway. My friend is about to turn 21 and is buying his first handgun, slated for CCW gun on his birthday. He's trying to get a hold of a Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS, has a TLR-1 HL 1k lumen model secured, and will be getting a Holosun 507c with Ameriglo Suppressor height blacked out sights. He has a holster picked out, and has a few belt options he is deciding between.I am trying to think of some gifts to get him that are things that would be nice to have as a Concealed Carry holder. My ideas so far include Cat Crap for his optic, Clens covers for his light, and extended WML controls since he has tiny Whopper hands.So, aside from my ideas listed, I would like to hear your thoughts on a few things that I could get him with regard to concealed carry that would be thoughtful. I'm going for small items, as I have a novelty container to give him his gifts in, and I'm not rich anyway. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35gqPaE

No comments:

Post a Comment