Thursday, April 30, 2020

Continuing to find my perfect belt, belt recommendations?


Hi CCW, I've been CCing since 2017. In that time I've tried several different belts from regular leather dress belts without any stiffening to stiffened leather belts etc. I've tried High Noon leather belt, currently own a G-hook belt made with scuba webbing (MiHolsterCo) and own/use a Hank's gun belt. I've been looking at a Nexbelt because I really like the ratcheting concept but would prefer to have leather as an option. I've found I don't care for the g-hook style very much. I like Hank's Leather belt but it is a bit bulky.My priority goals are to reduce printing while maintaining stiffness. Decent comfort from the belt would be an added bonus. I've seen Blue Alpha Gear belts highly recommended but feel as though they are still ultimately the g-hook style belts. I don't prefer those because they take too much effort to hook/unhook when I use the restroom. I carry a CZ P01 and occasionally M9A3 AIWB. Eventually I'd like to use OWB holsters for practice. Is Nexbelt gtg or any other recommendations? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/35kAs8f

No comments:

Post a Comment