Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Refuse to be a Victim: Online Personal Protection Seminar

Hello everyone, I am here to promote that I will very soon be offering the Refuse to be a Victim (RTBAV) seminar, a nationally recognized seminar on personal protection, online via video conference. I was intending to start offering the seminar for in-person instruction around this time, but due to the current pandemic, I will instead start by offering RTBAV online, at a highly discounted price.

What is RTBAV?

Refuse to be a Vitim is a 4 hour seminar created by the NRA to teach the community the basics of personal protection. Topics include: Criminal Psychology, Physical, Home, Automobile, Travel, and Technological Security, and Personal Protection Devices. RTBAV focuses on developing mindset, habits, and preparedness. It is NOT a martial arts, fighting, or weapons class.

NRA? Is this a political or gun thing?

NO. RTBAV does not discuss politics AT ALL. Firearms are very briefly mentioned, as an option as a personal protection device, but RTBAV does NOT have any sort of firearms training.

Are you an NRA employee?

No. I am a private contractor, who is certified by the NRA to teach their curriculum. You are not paying the NRA. A portion of your registration fee will go towards covering the cost of a student packet, but outside of that none of your money goes towards the NRA.

Who are you?

My name is Levi Adams, and I have a passion for personal protection and self defense, topics that I have been enthusiastically studying for over seven years. In 2016 I was certified as a Basic Pistol instructor by the NRA. Later that year, I enlisted in the United States Army, where I served for three years as an infantryman. Currently, I work in security at the World Trade Center. And I recently completed my certification process to become an RTBAV instructor. With this announcement, I am finally kicking off a dream I have had for 5 years, of teaching others how to protect themselves from the dangers of the world.

How much does it cost? How do I sign up?

For a limited time, I will be offering spots in the seminar for only $20. To sign up, leave a comment below stating stating that you are interested, or message me directly. Once I get a rough number of people who are interested, I will order the student packets. As soon as I receive them, I will contact you with further instructions, and to begin scheduling seminars.

Please feel free to leave a comment or send a message with any and all questions. Stay safe, and stay healthy.



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 11:24PM by screenaholic https://ift.tt/3bOXAOl

No comments:

Post a Comment