Thursday, April 30, 2020

[META] Question for Ladies


Hey y'all, Is there a subreddit for Ladies who carry? I know there are a few posts here and there within this sub but I don't see a dedicated subreddit for women who carry. If there isn't one, I'd be happy to make one but I'm very new to carrying and firearm ownership in general. I just think it would be nice to have a place for clothing recommendations, relatable scenarios and tailored advice. In no way do I mean to offend anyone and please don't shout at me about Political Correctness or Gender bais / lack of inclusion or whatever. I'm not meaning to make a big hoopla.​p.s. I made an alt account because I wanted to maintain some privacy from my main, especially if I do end up starting the sub. If you're a lady and would like proof of my identity that i'm not a troll I'd be happy to give it (: via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2WcSftJ

No comments:

Post a Comment