Friday, April 24, 2020

Longslide Handguns in 9mm


I’ve been shooting subcompact/pocket pistols for some time and now I think I’d like to try something different.What I’m imagining would be described by our British friends as a “big fuck-off gun”.I started out by looking at the G17L but it looks like this variant is somewhat rare/expensive and cannot be used in competition easily.I don’t really care about price that much as I can always save up over time.Here are some things I’m trying to maximize:-barrel length & ballistic performance -Trigger quality -AccuracyAnybody got any thoughts on this? I’ve been considering adding an aftermarket barrel/slide to a G19 or G34 but I don’t know much about Glocks as I used to be a hater.😁 via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cJWEeb

No comments:

Post a Comment