Sunday, April 26, 2020

First Gun


Waiting to apply for my permit, as my home county is not accepting applications due to the coronas. I'm looking forward to purchasing my first handgun and could use some advice.I'm looking for something relatively inexpensive, as in Sub-$300. For me it seems like a shield or a bodyguard would fit the bill and have a decent reputation still. I've shot the G2C which is obviously in budget but couldn't stand the smushy trigger.Personally i really like the Shield, but can't get over how compact and easy to carry a Bodyguard would be. I wear business casual each day to work and i'm not sure if I should just go ahead and shoot for the smallest option available here. I'm a bigger guy, 6'2 230lbs, but for whatever reason I just have it in my head that a Shield would still be borderline too large to carry EDC. I know it's an opinion question to a large degree but being able to conceal is probably by #1 priority here. I know people with single stack 9's and pocket 380's, and most of them swear by the 380s because they're just so easy to carry everyday. I think the ease of carry is just an unknown without buying both via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3ePzbdr

No comments:

Post a Comment