Thursday, April 30, 2020

Can I get my CWP in Va?


Hello everyone I just have successfully completed my CWP training and received my certificate. My question is regarding have you ever had mental or substance abuse treatment. if i was voluntarily hospitalized from prescribed Benzo treatment after being prescribed it for 2 years would that disqualify me. I did the program for myself with no one forcing me to do it but to better myself and seek a healthy and better life without dealing with stress and anxiety by taking an anti-anxiety medication. I went to rehab late February so it has not been 5 years prior but much recent. I’m currently more than 70 days clean and still doing programs to like AA and any programs to help support myself. What are your thoughts? Should I wait 5 years then apply or do I have a shot? I do not want to get a denial over this so why take the chance if my volunteering into bettering myself isn’t enough to be justified in getting my permit. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3aUju1v

No comments:

Post a Comment