Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Carrying with suspenders?


I know this question has been asked before but I didn't really find a solution to my specific situation.I wear suspenders every day; not clip-ons, but the kind that button into your pants. Not only because I like them, but being diabetic, belts tend to put pressure on/irritate where my insulin pump goes into my body.Between the discomfort of a belt, and having a very thin frame (22yo, 145lbs) I'm scratching my head at the best way to conceal would be.I'm leaning mostly towards some kind of shoulder holster to wear over my suspenders, or wear CC suspenders by themselves. I also wear jackets daily so that wouldn't be a problem with concealment.Before I start buying shit though, I thought it might be wise to seek out the more experienced, and perhaps get some input from those who may have encountered a similar dilemma. What are y'alls thoughts? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2SeKouq

No comments:

Post a Comment