Monday, April 27, 2020

14 hours of screen time researching belts HELP! aH!


As the title states I’m at 14 hours of screen time. Quick run down: Must be leather belt No steel stiffer because I want it comfortable and I don’t want belt to be visible through shirt. Carrying a polymer sr9c in a black arch proton-m holster (and nothing else!) not will I will I ever carry more than one fully loaded firearm - no extra mags - no big knife - this is for EDC in waist band carry at 4oclockHere is what my research has brought me to: $30 gun belt (if I want to go cheap)$69 including shipping and will do 3/4” spacing between holes for me :) and it’s damn sexy! Double stitching but only one piece of 14oz leather- great quality leather sexy Etsy beltThis next one I hate how it looks- only good thing is the front is leather and it’s a very odd belt, the back would be plenty stiff since it’s nylon. also it was in my original price range of $50I was going to include the dual layer Beltman belt but it’s truly out of my price range and I wouldn’t be happy purchasing it for that price.This one is double layer glued and stiched ..is glued normal? will also do 3/4” hole spacing for meThis is my first gun belt via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Y9TgW8

No comments:

Post a Comment