Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Sig 365XL Vs regular “Compacts”


Hi guys! To those who have carried & shot both:I am being offered a trade right now: a new Sig P365XL for my trust M&P 2.0 Compact carry gun. Comes with a holster, ready to carry.I’ve had my eye on the XL for a long time but have never shot one (only handled).My M&P is fantastic but I know that it prints just a tad sometimes, therefore the XL would replace my shield as my “non-permissive” or deep concealment gun without being as puny as the regular 365.So my question is this: if you’ve shot the 365XL, how does the recoil compare to a G19/compact size gun? Does it shoot more like a compact or more like a “shield” sized gun?Have you guys had any problems bumping the slide stop and stopping it from locking back (that’s a huge pet peeve of mine in a gun)I know that I’ll be able to hide it fine because I can already hide larger guns on a regular basis. So, thanks in advance for any feedback. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Sf9wBa

No comments:

Post a Comment