Wednesday, April 1, 2020

CA Initial Process, Shasta County


I bought my first gun is January, and by March I had a total of 5 guns as I jumped head first this this new hobby.I wanted to get my CCW as my county is pretty much a shall issue county but they closed the initial process for new applicants on March 17 (people can still renew) until further notice. Sheriff said Gun stores are essential and will remain open during this time, and in the past said they won’t enforce certain CA gun laws.Thing is my County and local PD are incredibly overworked, there’s a big transient population with petty crimes and the jails are full so it’s pretty much catch and release.I want to be able to protect myself and my family anytime I go out, what can I possibly say to them that’s reasonable? But I totally get the situation they are, still not fair to me for not allowing me to protect myself or exercise my rights. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3dPSXF4

No comments:

Post a Comment