Saturday, April 25, 2020

Recommendations for self defense weapon on college campus.

I’m looking for a self defense weapon for a friend that goes to a college where it is popular for young women to be raped right outside of campus. I generally fear for my friends life while she goes there. The college has very strict rules against some kinds of weapons. Obviously guns and knives aren’t allowed, but they also don’t allow tasers and pepper spray(ridiculous in my opinion). I’d like to get her something easy to use that she can keep on her key chain. I don’t really care if it’s lethal or non lethal because I wouldn’t feel any sympathy if someone died trying to rape her. Something discrete would also be nice because I don’t want to get here something then have it immediately taken away because it’s considered “dangerous”.



Submitted April 26, 2020 at 01:05AM by Mayday2018 https://ift.tt/3aAK9QJ

No comments:

Post a Comment