Tuesday, April 28, 2020

I'm kind of concerned.


I don't even know how to flair this. I chose "Training" because it seems to be the closest thing to what I'm referring too. Mental training is just as important as physical training.So, to get to the point, I am really concerned with the frequency of posts that seem to present a person lawfully carrying, yet seemingly looking for a way to use their CCW. Not like they are going around waving their firearm around, but we are seeing a lot of, "Almost shot a dude today," or some variation of the same.Responsible gun ownership and especially CC, requires a mentality that is prepared for the bad, but looking to avoid the conflict first. The gun is the last resort! Let me say that again. THE GUN IS THE LAST RESORT!I understand that there will always be misunderstood situations and so on. That is exactly why the gun needs to be your last choice to settle any difficult situation.I also realize that for the most part, I'm preaching to the choir. Then again, those that know what I'm saying already don't usually have a problem with this being brought up.We have seen too many posts with little to no context and the entire thing appears to be looking for a demon under every bush. If we are seeing it here, I'm scared to think of how often it happens without it being advertised. My simple statement is this:Settle down, Rambo! Stay alert, but don't actively hunt for problems. We have problems enough without searching them out. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2KIjQ0t

No comments:

Post a Comment