Saturday, April 25, 2020

G19 AIWB Recommendation


So I have been reading everything I can find on reddit and am no closer to actually making a decision. I'm about 6'2" and 195lbs with a "dad bod". Currently my carry is a Glock 19 in a Serpa strong side at 3. It prints horribly. I compiled a list of all of the ones that seem interesting to me.... Which I put below, but as you can see the list is huge and I'm struggling to narrow it.I already have a Beltman belt and I'm planning to carry AIWB. I think I have decided I want all kydex, two clips (because of the weight of the 19) and a claw with a small to mid sweat guard. Any help narrowing the list and making a decision? I'm also interested in one that could be carried at 4 and AIWB... But not a must....Thanks...Current list:Ares Tactical, RCSGear (VG2 and Eidolon), Last Line of Defense, CrossBreed, Black Arch Protos M, Tenicor, Mission First Tactical, Bravo Concealment, Apollo Holsters, Concealment Express, Hawg Holsters, Vedder, Dara Holster, ANRDesignKydexHolster, Raw Dog Tactical, Stealth Gear USA, Phlster Holsters, Darks Star Gear, JMCustomKydex, ETW Holster, Davis Tactical, T.Rex Arms, Legacy Firearms, Harry's Holsters, Tier 1, T5 holster, Bradford Holsters, Standard Company, TXC Holsters, Blue Line llc, GCode Holsters via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/3cNsNS6

No comments:

Post a Comment