Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Convincing my parents to let me conceal carry. Help!


Hello all, I am 21 years old and recently ordered my first pistol (Canik TP9 Elite Sub Compact) for in store pickup in 2 weeks. My intention with getting my first pistol is for self defense conceal carry and practicing at a range, My family is no stranger to owning guns and my mother was upset when she found out I had ordered the pistol. I told her I would be taking a ccw class and get my permit. However she is saying that I need to return it, her excuse? That my prefrontal cortex is not completely developed and I was even called a "hot head" during the conversation. If anything I am more fit to carry a pistol than her. I watch hundreds of ccw and gun enthusiast youtubers (such as Active Self Protection, Demolition Ranch, iraqveteran8888 to name a few) She said as long as I am living in her house that I cannot own my own gun. (btw I am still living with my parents because I am in school and am having a baby girl in may) Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated :) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Uy1oxi

No comments:

Post a Comment