Monday, July 1, 2019

Should I replace my Glock 43 with a Glock 19?


So, I’ve been carrying a G43 for about a month now since I received my carry permit. I bought the G43 because I wanted a gun that would encourage me to carry daily due to comfort and not having to dress around it. I am 5’11, 250 lbs and I carry it in a Vedder Light Tuck AIWB holster.Now that I’m comfortable carrying appendix, and more comfortable with my gun in general, I’d like to get another gun. My first thought is a G19. I like its size, but I’m not sure how comfortable and concealable it would be to carry versus my G43.So, just curious if I should even consider the G19 since I’ve been liking my G43. I also held a G45 today and loved the way it fit my hand. I know the longer grip would make it more difficult to conceal. Lastly, I’ve also toyed with the idea of getting an AR for home defense and fun on the range. Any feedback, questions or opinions are welcome! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Juhth1

No comments:

Post a Comment