Saturday, July 6, 2019

Road Rage


I have never been in this position and would like to share what happend with the community.I was driving down a road close to my home to head into the city that is about 30 minutes away. I live out in the boonies kind of and always carry my fire arm for lack of police and time for response. You are pretty much on your own out here. I come to a stop sign that leads to the main high way and there was a car in front of me. There was no cross traffic and they were just sitting there for more than a minute. I honked for them to go, at this instance I could clearly tell they were textin on there phone because they dropped it when I honked...at the same time they also stalled out they're vehicle, I'm guessing because they were startled they let the clutch go. I see the driver in his vehicle get furious, throw his hands up, he proceeded to jump out of his car and come towards me. I stayed in my car and cracked the window, He started making racial slurs and saying he was going to put me in the ICU and he was a marine and a bunch of other crap. He started fishing around in his pockets, at this time I put my car into reverse and was going to try to avoid the situation as I thought dude was just having a bad day, with my luck a vehicle pulled up behind me. He then told me he was going to kill me. He got closer and closer to my window and started to hit it with his left arm while he was digging in his pocket at the same time. I had my firearm on my right hip I pulled it out and told him to get in his car and leave. He backed up considerably and was standing in the opposing lane. I didnt wait for him to make up his mind i drove off around where he was standing and blocking me and left. I saved the plate numbers just in case. I really didnt want to shoot any one but this was the closest I have ever gotten.Stay safe, stay alert! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Xwo1Fm

No comments:

Post a Comment