Thursday, July 18, 2019

Iwb holster for SIG Mk 25


Hi all. I’ve decided to pursue a CHL in OH. LA crime basically left you alone if you weren’t in a gang. Columbus opioid epidemic violence isn’t so polite. Rest assured I will be getting as much training as I can find. If anyone has a recommendation for classes in Columbus I’m all ears!Anyway, I have a Mk 25. I know there’s better choices but until I can afford a better ccw option I’m okay with spending a Benjamin on gear for the gun I already own. Any recommendations on a holster for this? I was planning on 3-4 o’clock iwb and based on commentary here have been interested in the Vedder Lighttuck but have also heard good things about black arch.Don’t know if it’s important but I’m fairly active, not particularly lean, but not jacked. Most of my shirts fit pretty loose. Really only my workout shirts are all that tight and since my gym is part of a college, I can’t carry there anyway. I do like my jeans pretty tight. Any other advice is appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YXOo3W

No comments:

Post a Comment