Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Indoor range drills, free printable targets and par times / standards?


Between my work travel schedule and a new infant at home, joining competitive shooting events near me has been pretty tough over the past few months. Despite all that, I've been reading Ben Stoeger's dryfire books and experimenting with many of the free online printable range targets.Anyway, I'll stop beating around the bush:I made a generic target and drill that I use at my indoor range at least weekly to force myself to improve. Maybe it'll be useful for some of you too.What would you add, remove or improve on the above? I'm trying to train to a higher standard (which, I realize, a lot of people say...).Feedback (and hate) is welcomed with open arms. :) via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2YdniVg

No comments:

Post a Comment