Tuesday, July 23, 2019

G48 owners - sound off


With availability of the G48 being up, and, therefore, prices coming "down" ($450-ish before tax in my area), I've got half and idea of picking one up.Currently carry a Shield 1.0 9mm most of the time that I carry (with the 642 being carried the rest of the time)I carry in a mix of IWB / OWB - but mostly the shield is OWB.I admit that I'm reluctant to switch due to the amount of time and money spent on both software and hardware with the Shield. However - the guns are basically the same in function. I believe that the software transition would be pretty much seamless.I'm chasing this hypothetical because I like the standard 10+1 capacity. And I also admit that the prospect of future 3rd party 15rd mags for it could make the G48 platform the "perfect" gun. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2y676um

No comments:

Post a Comment