Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Friendly reminder that no one gives a shit


Due to circumstances I am living in my car. This means I groom at truck stops (It's actually ending today! woo!) Yesterday morning I had on nothing outside my undershirt and pants. I also had my firearm and a rather large knife. No one cared. No one called the cops. No one batted an eye.My point is don't make such a big deal about concealment. Not only is it not that big of a deal but I'm not robbing a place so MOST people just see it as an object. I might as well have been carrying a spoon. No one cares - your bulge is an insulin pump or a dexcom or a damn adrenal regulator.I realize I was at a truck stop in Texas but to those of you afraid of printing or going out: don't. We will all know who is carrying and we are the people who will do no harm.Also fuck Texas but that's a different story. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/310aPpV

No comments:

Post a Comment