Monday, July 1, 2019

Could use some Non=violent tactical advice

*I have posted this in other forums, but with no responses, so I am trying here.

Hey y'all,

This is the best community that I could find right off, so if there is a better one, send me in the right direction. There isn't much actual how-to on something like this, just generalized articles that don't apply.

Without giving too much away, I have learned that someone in my s.o.'s family is some sort of a white supremacist (I have not been able to determine how likely this person is to act violently, but I definitely cannot say that they won't have a mental break one day soon). The whole nine yards here, anyone who is not for the white Christian agenda is considered the "enemy", collects guns, screams virtue signal, collects and buys lots of guns and weapons. Screams at you anytime you try to have a convo about how wrong you are, even if you approach it soft-spoken. The guy is huge too, for what it is worth, and I am quite the doughboy atm (not completely out of shape). I largely suspect that there is also some sort of untreated MI here, though I am not a licensed prof.

No, I do not feel safe, nor do I feel half the people in his family circle are. You can see the increase of hostility through his social media posts, and I am afraid it will not go in the other direction.

What real options do I have here?

If all else fails, does it make sense to tip off law enforcement?

I could really use some advice on this that doesn't involve inciting violence. Self-defense is a different thing, but I don't like my odds in this situation. Supposedly he is good in grappling, but I really don't know.



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 11:29PM by k3throwaw https://ift.tt/2LqVJ8h

No comments:

Post a Comment