Saturday, July 20, 2019

Considering carrying subcompact 10rds (CZ P10S, G26, PPQ SC)


Well I have a glock 19 but would like something a bit smaller to conceal carry. I am looking in the dpublestack 550 price range. Kinda opened up from glock to other brands but went back to check the glock 26. I have not held the P10S sadly and I can only find it online rarely, all I can say is I held the P10F and C and I liked the feel so I am assuming the 10S is very similar. I have found a PPQ SC for 350 and I am contemplating it because I have not heard much about the PPQ SC except the internals are changed. I have held it and it feels fine, nothing bad but nothing amazing thay draws me to it either but the 350 price tag on it makes it really hard to pass up. The only one with history from these is the glock 26, and I can pronably put a pinky extendor on it and call it a day, even flush I dont find a problem with it either, nothing amazing it just costs more.Well that sums it up, what do you guys think? Any other firearms I should look into for CCW? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2y1q6u4

No comments:

Post a Comment