Thursday, July 18, 2019

AZ Resident CCW Wait Time?


I am an AZ resident wondering how long it will take to receive my CCW after taking an in person course for it. I am unsure if they do the fingerprinting/paperwork there (if they do it might be faster?).​I am very nervous about how long it will take because I made the foolish mistake of applying for two expensive pistol courses in two months in another state without researching how long it would take. The website says approximately 75 days but I see people saying 5 months, <1 month, or even 5 minutes (wtf) so I figured I would get a wider sample size here. So, fellow AZ residents:​How long did it take you to get your CCW, did you take an in person course, and what year did you apply?​Thanks for your input! via /r/CCW https://www.reddit.com/r/CCW/comments/cf2soj/az_resident_ccw_wait_time/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment