Saturday, December 22, 2018

Why do I keep getting into trouble?


Or rather, how the hell does trouble keep finding me.Just had an incident tonight where I was stopped in a parking lot at 10PM by a guy who made death threats against me. A couple months ago, a guy followed me from an alley telling me to stop and asking how much money I had in my wallet. Before that, I've been stopped at gas stations, had my girlfriend harassed by catcallers, and plenty of other fun stuff.I'm not yet 21, so I'm unable to carry a firearm, which has seriously impeded my confidence in not getting killed in some situations. But it seems like trouble keeps following me, and I somehow keep ending up the target of some rather nasty people. I stay aware of my surroundings, I'm a pretty big guy (6'1"), and I'm in decent shape. No matter what I do though, I feel like I keep getting randomly ambushed by people for the dumbest of reasons, or none at all.What the fuck. Who the fuck makes death wishes against other people right before Christmas Eve? Seriously?Sorry for the rant. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2QMdwuy

No comments:

Post a Comment