Sunday, December 23, 2018

Restaurant Scenario


Tl:dr I have a friend who is a bit of an ass that escalates situations.I have an old friend who had always been a bit impulsive. He's fun to be around but is better enjoyed in small doses as I've matured a bit (he kind of hasnt). We all have that friend.So here's the question. Loveable dumbass escalates a situation either not aware/caring that you have a firearm. You attempt to leave (mandatory in states which lack stand your ground statutes) but he refuses to budge. You can't just outright say to him "wtf are you doing I've got a gun".What course do you take? If you end up feeling it necessary to defend a friend, are they too required to attempt leaving the situation? I'm sure the murky waters of who is at fault for instigating the situation come into play here.I just wanted advice as I've had this sort of situation come up recently (restaurant). Thankfully, it has yet to turn physical but I am always worried about the possibility. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2EKIBqW

No comments:

Post a Comment