Sunday, December 2, 2018

Pending CCW, wearing holster empty around town.


I'm currently waiting for my permit to be finalized. I've been carrying around the house to get used to it and figure out what position I like best.My question, here in California, is there any issue wearing a AIWB or IWB holster empty around town? Obviously I'm paranoid about printing being new to this. I want the chance to get comfortable getting in and out of the car, sitting in restaurant booths, etc. I know an empty holster wont feel the same as a filled one, but like the idea of a legal test run so I'm not so concerned when I can actually carry. Even though the holster is empty I'd hate for someone to notice and cause a stink. My best googling cant find me an answer. via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2rfRQaX

No comments:

Post a Comment