Monday, December 3, 2018

New to carrying, what do regular CC people think about people who open carry?


Hey guys. I’m new the carrying, and new to this subreddit. I wanted to post this here to see what gun carriers think about individuals who open carry?I’ve just recently purchased my first Pistol (Glock 19 g5 for those who’d wanna know), and it’s going to be a fair amount of time until I am able to get a CCW license (financial and time is strained right now). As of now, I only carry in my car. In Nevada I don’t need a license to carry in my vehicle I just can’t conceal it on my person.But every time I get out of my car, and throw my gun under the seat, I feel uneasy and unsafe again. I’d like to open carry my Glock wherever I go but there’s a few things that are keeping me from doing that... 1. I look very far from your average “gun carrier”. I’m a small guy, and I dress extremely “hipster” (ie. skinny jeans and torn shirts). This makes me reluctant to carry because I feel as if the image that I display may make me appear as if I’m irresponsible with my gun. 2. I’ve had a plethora of different responses on if open carry is a “douchbag move” or not. I know the pros and cons of open carry, but I wanted to reach out to all of you to see what the popular opinion is.TLDR: Is open carry a douchbag move? Or should I make the effort to have my gun with me at all times that are legal? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2ALEMhV

No comments:

Post a Comment