Sunday, December 23, 2018

Looking for a first concealed carry gun


Just recently received my CPL (Applied Nov 14, received Dec 18 in Seattle WA). I've been mostly into long guns, but have done a fair bit of pistol shooting. So far, the only pistol I currently own is a Glock 17. I'm looking for something considerably smaller now, still in 9mm.I've had a chance to handle and shoot the Ruger LC9S Pro, S&W Shield 1st gen, Glock 26, and Glock 43. I'm really interested in trying out a Kahr CM9, but can't find one anywhere locally. I have handled a PM40 though, and liked the small size and trigger.I'm leaning more towards the G26 even though it's a little chunkier, because of the capacity and short grip. How do you all, in your experience, feel about carrying a fatter shorter gun over a single-stack? Do you find the G26 still relatively easy to conceal after adding a pinky extension? How do you all feel about Kahrs?My work clothing situation is flexible, but I'd like to have a carry setup that works well with a tucked in shirt and jeans. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2SeV36k

No comments:

Post a Comment