Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Irons over Red Dot in some situations?


I saved up and got a nice EDC, and have been thinking about getting a Trijicon or Holosun on it for a long time, because reddots seemed like a superior aiming system, though they're expensive. I ran a course a few weekends ago where I had to move around, move things, and I wasn't allowed to dry run the course. I went through with irons. Others ran it with reddots, and i noticed alot of people hunting for their dots. I tried the course again with a friends reddot, and I noticed that getting back to a good sight picture with a dot was much more difficult than an irons from unorthodox presentation. I can see the orientation of the gun more readily with irons and clean up the sight picture.I hold a B classification in USPSA in limited, and I'm probably that with carry optics. Anybody else have similar experiences? via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2Ss5H9K

No comments:

Post a Comment