Sunday, December 23, 2018

Holster for gi 1911 help


First off let me start with I have main carry firearms already and I always carry aiwb in a kydex holster. I recently acquired a old full size colt m1911a1. This will not be my daily carry but I still want a holster for if I want to have a range day with that. No open carry in my state. I only ever use kydex holsters for obvious reasons but I dont want to harm the finish on this firearm on the very rare occasions I might carry it. I have no experience with leather and am a little sceptical on having little to no retention and to my knowledge no company sells a miracle kydex holster with a soft material inside(I know it wouldnt be a good idea). That being said I'm looking for a good leather holster that wont break the bank that has good retention( possibly with a snap on top) and preferably has double soft loops. I'm kicking around the idea of just getting a kydex since kydex does offer so much more but theres something about a old war pony in a leather holster. via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2AeKuct

No comments:

Post a Comment