Monday, December 24, 2018

FL CCW Home -> College -> Range -> Home. How to best proceed?


I recently moved to FL and I will be going back to College to further my education. My only mode of transportation for the time being is either my motorcycle (no saddle bags or tank bags) or public transportation. Looking ahead to possible EDC scenarios, I will be going to the range and/or just the campus in a given day. Some days I may have a backpack some days I may not. I am still getting our bearings with our newly issued CCW. Is it acceptable while in the parking lot to unload/load; disassemble/assemble a handgun to remain within regs and then place/remove the handgun in/out of a bag? Will a trigger lock/cable lock in addition to disassembly aid in conforming to the off-limit locations? Or am I SOL? via /r/CCW http://bit.ly/2BDijnr

No comments:

Post a Comment