Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Compact carry options


Couldn’t find a super thread for this, so making a new post. I’ll be taking my CPL class soon and looking to buy something to carry. I know the best solution is going to a range that rents all the options and trying them all myself, but I’m looking for general issues that would stop me from even considering one or other alternatives that I haven’t found. I think I’m looking for something G26 size. So far I’ve looked into the FNS 9c, Sig P320 Compact, and obviously the Glock 26. My friends have recommended going smaller with a 43, Sig P365 or other similar single stacks. Are there other options in either category I should look at? Or a personal preference on single vs double stack? For concealing reference I’m average build 5’7” 160 lbs. I feel it’d be hard to effectively conceal a G17 sized pistol. Opinions on that are welcome as well via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2BRfAIE

No comments:

Post a Comment