Friday, June 15, 2018

Concealed Carry License Pending - Need Holster Advice


My concealed carry license is pending. While I wait, I wanted to go ahead and get a holster so I can practice unholstering and reholstering my Glock 19 in the meantime. I live in North Florida, and I tend to wear gym shorts and a t shirt when I run out quick to the store or for errands, but am willing to adjust if need be. I’m 6’3” 250 and am hoping to carry AIWB.What AIWB holster would you guys recommend? Do I need to wear a belt every time I wear an AIWB holster? Do you recommend a different method of carrying a G19 if I’m wearing gym shorts?If you guys have any additional comments or suggestions, I am open to all. Just looking for advice from friendly people who know what they are talking about.Thanks! via /r/CCW https://ift.tt/2JDP7DD

No comments:

Post a Comment