Monday, June 19, 2017

Went through some training today, highly recommend.


So I've been carrying for about 5 years or so. I've had a LTC/CHL for about 7 years. I've been shooting guns for 20 years and shooting pistols for at least 10. Today I took a 4 hour training course that mainly focused on drawing from your holster, reloading, dealing with multiple targets and dealing with malfunctions. I feel SO much more confident in my ability to carry and defend myself now, even though I've probably put 5k+ rounds through my pistols already. So for those of you who have been carrying forever and never actually train- like really train with your holster and your reloads- I recommend finding an instructor near you and taking a class. It's worth the money. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rxTdQC

No comments:

Post a Comment