Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Tiniest alternative carry gun?


Hey ccw, I'm new to the sub and was hoping you could help with my search! I've tried talking to the shops nearby but unfortunately they'd rather try and talk me out of a smaller gun than just help, so Internet it is.I currently carry a Glock 43, love and adore it, but being as small as I am and ahem rather curvy, it doesn't always work. I prefer to carry either in a thigh holster or appendix, both of which only work with looser clothes. That's not always how I'm dressed.So I'm looking for something quite small. Yes, I know there aren't many options smaller than the 43, and I know they won't have the same stopping power, but between having a meh gun and not having one at all I'd say the former is best. It's really just a backup for when I can't conceal the glock.Ideally it'll be pretty flat. Any suggestions? I've heard the Pico is pretty tiny but I've also heard it's a terrible choice because of the way it shoots? But then again most smaller guns aren't exactly fun range weapons.Keep in mind length of the barrel isn't really the issue, it's the thickness of the gun as a whole. IWB my Glock is very noticeable unless I'm wearing a sweater, and it's like 90 degrees right now. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rDrH4e

No comments:

Post a Comment