Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Some random just tried to fight me on the street...

I'm a bit dazed right now... I'm not blind to the way the world works or anything, it's a bad, bad place and people are likely to stab you in the face for no reason whatsoever, it just happened so quickly I am more confused than anything.

I was walking to work this morning and some random guy actually kind of started walking diagonally towards me before slamming into me extremely hard. I think he was Russian, or Bulgarian possibly? He said "Why did you slam into me?!".

I kind of responded with "What the fuck?" as I kept walking.

I'm more confused than anything. Obviously I was targeted, I'm about 5.8, 145lbs and this guy was twice my size, of course. Nobody ever starts anything with someone their own size.... There was a guy with a very tiny little girl right next to us, she was also totally in the danger zone had anything gone down.

Like I said, I was more confused and dazed than scared, I did Muay Thai for several years so I'm not afraid of getting punched in the face, but this was obviously a fight I would have had trouble winning if it had gone that far, he was simply twice my size. A bit of a junkie looking fella' as well.

I workout regularly and eat healthy home cooked meals, I have dropped a lot of body fat recently and it has me looking pretty skinny, perhaps it's time I bulked up again, I need to take this target off my back and at the very least, be able to confidently push back, knowing if I am going down I can take the arrogant prick with me. Anyway, that's my story... Still kind of dazed and confused, but the anger is slowly starting to seep in... I think I will use it for something positive and go read about calories surplus's :D Cheers!



Submitted June 20, 2017 at 08:09AM by Dano_44 http://ift.tt/2sKXx2C

No comments:

Post a Comment