Friday, June 2, 2017

Found my backup! M&P Shield Flat Dark Earth model


Hard to find around here, but I finally got the cheap gun everyone raves about. Picked it up last night and put 100 through it right away. Shot great, but the shells almost all landed in my shirt pocket. That was pretty funny to me. My Ruger LC9 EDC kicks them out more to the side it seems. Going to try a few AIWB holsters for this guy, and turn it into my EDC. Perhaps turn the LCP into a pocket backup, if I can find a good small pocket holster for that as well. Other notes on the Shield: plastic handle still bothers me, and I hear they don't make grips yet. What do you recommend as far as those rubber handle sleeves? Also, the mags felt very hard to load with my arthritic fingers, but those will loosen up with use. Getting the 8th round in was rather difficult. All in all it's a great gun for the price $368 with tax, before $75 rebate. Using a throwaway because life. Photo: http://ift.tt/2sxPu5Z via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2rzDkMs

No comments:

Post a Comment